10 months ago
Moog, a manufacturer of highly precise motion control systems, has grown steadily over the years both organically as well as through acquisition, and is now a two and a half billion dollar, complex company with 14,000 employees globally at over 100 sites.
Staff Program Manager
* Do you enjoy the challenge of managing and coordinating complex programs?
* Do you have a passion for superior engineering and advanced technologies in Military Aircraft flight controls and critical applications
* Would you like to work for an enterprise where a belief in personal accountability continues to drive groundbreaking innovation and global growth?
As a Staff Program Manager in Moog’s Military Aircraft Business you can expect to:
* Drive to deliver critical aircraft flight control systems for some of our most demanding clients
* Lead a team responsible for highly challenging engineering development and production programs
* Manage internal resources, budgets, and assets for approximately $10 - $50 million annual, in combined program sales
Here’s what you’ll work on:
* Coordinate and serve as single point of contact for all program activities from contract award through delivery
* Brief Moog and Customer leadership teams
* Achieve timely resolution of outstanding internal and external issues
* Optimize program likelihood of success through project planning, performance measurement, organizational management, change management, and risk management
Here's what you'll need to be considered for this exciting opportunity:
* At least a BS in a technical field, preferably Engineering
* At least 10+ years’ work experience with a minimum of 6+ years of relevant program management experience, preferably in Aerospace / Defense industries
* Ability to lead, organize, and influence people through outstanding communication and facilitation skills
* Proven knowledge and experience with formal program management processes, specifically Earned Value Management
Moog’s Aircraft Group has been offering Superior Engineering and Advanced Technologies to the Military Aircraft Market since the company’s inception in the 1950’s. Bill Moog’s invention enabled the technology for Fly-by-Wire flight controls used in today’s modern aircraft. In the 1980’s we led development of flight controls for the B-2, in the 1990’s we developed the flight control system for the X-43 Hyper-X UAV, and today are delivering flight controls for Fighter Aircraft, Rotorcraft, Special Mission, as well as Unmanned Aircraft.
MOOG - When Performance Matters
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran