8 months ago
Performs a wide variety of office duties for one or more management/specialist personnel. The following responsibilities may apply: typing, filing, ensuring telephone coverage, greeting and direction customers, handling mail, ordering office supplies, updating manuals, arranging travel and hotel accommodations. Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports from automated data bases.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Answer multi-line telephone and direct and/or transfer calls.
* Coordinate meeting arrangements.
* Set up and maintain filing system.
* Receive and direct visitors.
* Collect and distribute mail weighing from a few ounces to 25 pounds.
* Review, screen and prioritize mail.
* Work with minimal supervision.
* Report to work on a regular and timely basis.
* High School diploma or GED.
* Previous on-the-job office/clerical experience.
* Must possess excellent office and communication skills.
* Minimum typing skill of 35 to 50 w.p.m. with 100% accuracy.
* Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
* Ability to work rotating shifts including holidays, weekends and days off as required.
* Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
* Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable.
* Ability to speak/write and be understood by peers, internal and external customers.
* Must possess excellent command of grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
* Ability to learn new software applications and apply knowledge.
* Ability to compose routine correspondence.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 13666
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas