11 months ago
Sr. Systems Engineering Manager - Commercial Navigation
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Lead, develop and motivate a talented Systems Engineering team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex Guidance and Navigation systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. Leverage your extensive technical experience and skills to guide your team in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
* Driving a team to develop Guidance and Navigation systems for Commercial Aerospace applications
* Develop a high talent systems engineering team within a leading industry.
* Mentor systems engineers to succeed in a dynamic organization.
Technical Project Execution
Team Management & Development
Engineering Site Management
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors’ Degree in Science or Engineering
* Extensive experience with Guidance, Navigation or Inertial sensors.
* Advanced knowledge of systems development lifecycle
* Leadership experience developing technical teams
* Leading diverse and global team
* Expert with systems
* Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
* Leading change
* Multi-tasking and ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
* Ability to readily and decisively intervene and find resourceful ways to remove obstacles in order to move the work forward or get efforts back on track.
* Significant engineering experience
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Continued Professional Development
* Some Travel Required
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD27408
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 8840 Evergreen Blvd, Coon Rapids, MN 55433 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.