4 months ago
We at ISR & Space Systems are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical sensors, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion for supporting the Warfighters and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work at a craftsman level on high precision productions, in a team-based environment where staff are provided opportunities to broaden their skills.
1. Utilize SAP in the kitting of required parts for program assembly use.
2. Receiving of parts/inventory into system; including data entry and proper shelving of material.
3. Retrieve and fill requests of customers.
4. Conducting daily/weekly/monthly inventories
5. Perform various types of data entry transactions with a high degree of accuracy
6. Support and provide data for various inventory reports.
7. Will support department/functional audits.
8. Ensure cleanliness of the work area
9. Ability to work with minimal supervision
Qualification: 3+ years’ experience in Stockroom environment.
* SAP knowledge Preferred
* Strong analytical, verbal, and written skills
* Must be able to move/lift up to 15 lbs unassisted and over 15 lbs with assistance (lifts, carts, etc).
* Must be able/willing to climb ladders.
* Must be able to bend, stretch, reach, etc.
* Must be able to work in ESD environment (wrist/ankle bands)
* Prior Stockroom Experience preferred
* Proficient in MS Office skills / general computer skills and/or data entry
* Basic math skills; counting and accuracy
* Good customer service/communication skills customer service/communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Customer Focus
* Interpersonal Savvy
* Functional/Technical Skills
* Problem Solving
US Person Required
Education: H.S. Diploma or equivilent
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.