10 months ago
Sr Software Engineer
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell Aerospace. You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This team develops and designs global positioning system sensors. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Identify and propose technical improvements using your software engineering knowledge and principals
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for
Requirements and design
Software architecture and coding
Analytical skills & software development skills
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
* Understanding various software development lifecycle such as DO-178C and Agile
* Previous GPS and or signal processing experience
* Real Time Embedded Systems
* Experience in C++ and Python
* Experience in MATLAB
* Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
* Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* Effective communicator
* Wide degree of creativity and latitude
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
* Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
* Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Some Travel Required
* 1st Shift
* Continued Professional Development
* Job ID: HRD9695
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 23500 W 105th St, Oathe, KS USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.