9 months ago
Sr Semiconductor Engineer
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Develop cutting-edge technologies in the field of MEMS fabrication for Honeywell Aerospace's Advanced Technology division. Work with highly skilled engineers and technicians in a state-of-the-art process lab developing new sensors for aerospace applications. Contribute to business growth by proposing new research ideas and exploring innovative process techniques. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of materials and MEMS fabrication, will effectively be able to lead a team of process lab technicians, and will have intimate knowledge of the workings of the machinery which comprise a process lab.
Join a team that designs, verifies, integrates and tests complex MEMS products within Honeywell Aerospace.
You will develop new products and processes in support of the organization's business strategies in cutting edge technology development.
Use wafer fabrication experience and skills for new business opportunities, products and processes in an R&D environment.
New Process Development
Troubleshoot Existing Process
Bring New Equipment Online
Support Business Growth with New Project Proposals
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree electronics, materials, physics, chemistry,
* Extensive Hands-on experience in wafer micro-fabrication; thin films, vacuum deposition,
etching, and CVD
* Experience with fab tools and device requirements
* Some experience managing a project
* Ph.D. or Masters in Physics, Materials Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
* Experience in leading a team of skilled process lab technicians
* Knowledge of photolithography layout tools such as L-edit
* DRIE experience
* Wafer probing, sawing and bonding experience
* Experience in electroplating
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Experienced in writing proposals and presenting in front of customers.
* Proven track record of success in an R&D environment
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
* Some Travel Required
* Continued Professional Development
* 1st Shift
* Job ID: HRD9142
* Category: Engineering
* Location: Plymouth, MN USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.