4 months ago
Sr Quality Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a Quality Engineering team at Honeywell Aerospace Torrance, CA who apply expert problem solving skills and industry knowledge to define innovative, cost-effective process improvements and robust root cause analysis to ensure compliance to customer requirements. This role is a three-pronged approach driving quality improvement initiatives impacting the customer, production and our suppliers. You will interface cross functionally including customers, production and suppliers driving improvement projects utilizing six sigma tools and performing internal audits to ensure customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications are met. Additionally, this role includes
mentoring/coaching site maturity and accountability to Quality System requirements.
Be part of the solution! Bring your strong problem solving, six sigma and analysis skills and make a difference on a fast-paced Quality Engineering team focused on continuous improvement proactively identifying quality solutions serving the customer, production and our suppliers.
Drive technical solutions
Lean Six Sigma Support
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Business or 10 plus years of Aerospace Quality experience in lieu of degree.
* Hands on work ethic
* Proficient in AS9100 requirements
* Project management skills
* Kaizen event leadership
* Variation management experience
* Out of box thinking
* Provide clear and concise communications
* Greenbelt Certified
* Proficient computer skills
* Regulatory experience
* Proficient in Six Sigma tools
* Ability to partner with others on projects
* Understanding of quality processes
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Some Travel Required
* 1st Shift
* Continued Professional Development
* Job ID: HRD26760
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 2525 W 190th St., Torrance, CAUSA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.