7 months ago
Sr Quality Assurance Manager - DC
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Lead the activities related to quality control inspection and testing of materials, parts, and products to ensure adherence to established standards within Honeywell Aerospace. Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. You will develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures and material control systems. You will ensure that quality in being maintained in all factors involved in production. You will be accountable for building up the functional excellence to support business objectives.
Manage and drive team in delivering right and fast quality control solutions for Honeywell while maintaining integrity and compliance
Grow and develop team's knowledge and skills through coaching and guidance
Drive continuous improvement and lead change within the Quality organization and Honeywell Operating System
Issue corrective actions
Lead improvement initiatives
Work on cross functional teams
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Technical or related disciplines
* Minimum 8 years’ experience in a Quality, Engineering, or Manufacturing/Operations related discipline.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in the aerospace industry, products, customers and regulatory environment.
* In depth quality assurance and manufacturing experience
* Mentor junior members or peers
* Strong project management skills
* Experience in leadership role
* Ability to motivate team to achieve business objectives
* Ability to lead, drive change, and influence others
* Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to address quality issues
* Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
* Solid understanding of Quality improvement principles, RCCA and Six Sigma
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Some Travel Required
* 1st Shift
* Continued Professional Development
* Job ID: HRD22767
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 1944 E Sky Harbor Circle, Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.