7 months ago
Sr. Project Engineer
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Aerospace. You will partner with world class engineers and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in products, processes, quality and productivity.
Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems and recognize and eliminate barriers
Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
Schedule and Milestone development/mgmt
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or related discipline
* Eight plus years of experience in project engineering or similar field
* Ability to create and execute specific action plans
* Ability to lead and function in multidisciplinary teams
* Ability to communicate and interact with customers
* Ability to apply knowledge and modern engineering tools to problem solutions
* Ability to analyze and interpret data
* APU certification experience
* Experience generating certification plans
* Project engineering and program management skills
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
* Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
* Demonstrated Earned Value Management skills
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Continued Professional Development
* 1st Shift
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD24841
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.