3 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Lead the cross functional team to deliver on all program(s) deliverables within the terms and conditions of the contract and business case.
* Lead the development and execution of action plans to achieve identified customer outcomes for named accounts by establishing critical goals or other key performance indicators.
* Manage overall post-sales relationship with assigned accounts.
* Collaborate cross-functionally to shepherd customers through the on-boarding process by providing clear guidance about next steps, maintaining open lines of communication, and connecting customers to the appropriate internal resources.
* Monitor post-sales customer lifecycle activities including training, professional services, technical support, renewals, expansion, and advocacy.
* Manage customer interactions in a manner that establishes credibility and trust as a business advisor.
* Execute growth plans at named accounts to increase adoption/utilization of existing offerings and demand/consumption of new offerings.
* Lead the development and measurement of key performance indicators for identified accounts to establish a baseline as well as continued reporting capabilities on outcomes achievement.
* Work with customer advocacy team to develop customer specific case studies and references to share covered account's success.
* Achieve customer success outcomes including reduced customer churn, revenue expansion opportunity identification, higher customer product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores.
* Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program manage account escalations.
* Provide timely updates to sales team about potential commercial opportunities at customer site. Critical to success will be driving cross-functional collaboration and communication across sales, services, support, and product management to facilitate specific customer success touch points such as on-boarding, implementation, training, outcomes project planning /execution, and regular troubleshooting.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
* Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Project/Program Management.
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
* Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
* Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
* Established project management skills.
Locations: United States; Michigan; Grand Rapids
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.