about 1 month ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Working for GE Aviation is exciting & challenging. Come see what you are missing!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Sr Manufacturing Manager will install, maintain, and repair internal factory equipment. You will also supervise employees who perform maintenance and tool making. Seasoned and deep understanding of concepts, approaches and methodology used. Deep expertise on the level of a technological field will be needed.
As the Sr Manufacturing Manager you will:
* Ensure that manufacturing premises are fully operational, maintained, and clean.
* This is manufacturing specific and does not include gardeners, caterers, etc.
* Is considered a senior and seasoned practitioner.
* Works on complex technological solutions.
* Solving issues and developing new solutions require usage of methods and approaches with some precedence.
* Has authority in the network of experts and in project teams.
* Presents product / program strategies, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior leaders (EB and SEB) across GE.
* Inputs and influences decisions within own discipline and area.
* Communicates recommendations and solutions across direct organization and with cross-functional partner organizations.
* Involved in complex decision making sometimes with external parties.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
* Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Facility Management.
* This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
* Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
* Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
* Established project management skills.
* Prior experience supervising a team is preferred.
Locations: United States; New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont; Norwich
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
10 months ago
only 19 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 23 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
6 days ago
only 24 days until close