Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic, and Mexico on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2015 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The Sr Manager, Ancillary Revenue will lead the teams responsible for the management, development and optimization of Frontier’s air-related ancillary products. Additionally, this position will be responsible for the marketing, pricing, and forecasting functions related to all of Frontier’s ancillary and third party products. Overall responsibilities include developing and implementing the strategic vision for all Frontier air-related and third party ancillary products. The manager will serve as a leader in creating, evaluating and championing new products and optimizing the associated revenue opportunity, while creating operational efficiencies within the organization and supporting efforts to improve the customer experience.
- Lead teams responsible for all aspects of development, pricing, forecasting, and analysis surrounding Frontier’s ancillary product offerings.
- Develop strategic vision and five year plan for Frontier’s air-related and third party ancillary products.
- Liaison with Frontier’s IT team to design, develop, and implement BI tools related to air-related and third party ancillary products, Loyalty, and Travel Commerce.
- Liaison with Navitaire during the design and development of new ancillary products and price management tools.
- Manage analyst (s) responsible for the development of business requirements and functional requirements documents related to new ancillary products or enhancements to current products.
- Manage analyst(s) responsible for the development and interpretation of reporting and forecasts related to the performance of all air-related and third-party ancillary products.
- Analyze all aspects of customer’s booking path, preflight, airport and in-flight experience and recommend opportunities to generate additional revenue from passengers.
- Analyze Frontier’s potential opportunity for the sale of air-related ancillary products through third party distributors.
- Maintain a good understanding of developments among competitive and imitable firms and, more broadly, in the strategic and business development landscape, including perspectives from other companies, industries, and thinkers to enhance products, customer-centricity, decision making, and strategic development capability, and help disseminate throughout the business.
- Work closely with Commercial (marketing, e-commerce, network planning, RM & pricing) Technology, Executive Management, and Policy stakeholders to successfully develop, manage and optimize ancillary products.
- Develop and maintain concept-level proposals and assessments for new and optimized product offerings; this includes implementation and pricing recommendations for consideration by the business and when accepted, providing guidance in the specification development and implementation process.
- Employ varied techniques to address and assess new and complex commercial considerations which are beyond the scope of current transactional data analysis.
- Mange team responsible for establishing reasonable forecasts on product performance, and provide weekly, monthly and on-going reports to stakeholders on success and progress of ancillary product development. Explain and document deltas and develop recommendations/work plans to solve/improve performance.
- Consistently seek and recommend improvements to current products. Work with key stakeholders such as eCommerce, Marketing, Pricing, Finance and Airports, to ensure the optimization of such products.
- Oversee the development and evaluation of test cases for new products or changes to existing products.
- Provide additional support to Ancillary, Loyalty, Co-branded Credit Card and Marketing teams as required.
- Support partner development including program evaluation, terms identification and contract review process.