about 1 year ago
AAR is a leading provider of aviation services to the worldwide commercial aerospace and government/defense industries. AAR combines a close-to-the-customer business model with a broad menu of capabilities to help customers operate more efficiently, lower costs and maintain high levels of quality, safety and service. We are a financially stable, dedicated partner with an enduring commitment to innovation, execution, continuous improvement and customer value. At AAR we are committed to doing it right, and we have built our core values based on that premise.
Support and leads the inventory management programs and will carry out a variety of tasks and functions in support of the customer. Responsible for forecasting and planning needs to maintain proper inventory levels, inventory mix, and to oversee the overall efficiency of the program for both rotable and expendable parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Create and implement detailed data collection plans to acquire all necessary data elements to create statistical inventory forecast for rotable and expendable components.
* Analyze and interpret complex customer data to ensure optimal and accurate forecasts.
* Ensure Inventory Analysts are proficient with proprietary forecasting software.
* Facilitate statistical forecasting, inventory management, replenishment planning, and purchase order management for existing programs and new business development.
* Develop and maintain forecast model for high dollar, high demand items based on expected and actual demand rates, work scope, and scrap rates.
* Produce periodic optimized forecasts, which combine the statistical and logical forecast model into an overall forecast meeting contractual requirements.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Commitment to company values and ethics
* Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
* Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
* Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
* Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
* Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, vacation and personal/sick plan, as well as, opportunities for professional development and growth. Our newly remodeled Wood Dale office also has an on-site cafeteria and fitness center. We also have the option to work from our downtown office on a reservation basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; or eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* PC Literate (Word, Excel, Access) Competent with relational databases, complex spreadsheets, and statistical software packages
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. The environmental characteristic for this position is an office setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment.
: United States-Illinois-Wood Dale
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran