7 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Preparation of proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment. Job has direct impact on business results of the higher organizational unit by taking important decisions and/or implies advising business & functional leaders about their policies. Understanding of broader implications for the entire organization unit is necessary.
* Development of business and marketing plans, including value proposition, for assigned products/offers/services; Involves participation in the evaluation of market research, market positioning, promotions associated with assigned scope.
* Develops a clear vision the business and the strategy of the business in close interaction with business management.
* Has the ability to lead the team in complex issues.
* Develops midterm vision the own function in relation to the business.
* Major contribution to the strategic plan of higher unit (be it function or business unit).
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
* Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Product Marketing.
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
* Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
* Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; open to all us states
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.