about 1 month ago
We at ISR & Space Systems are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical sensors, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion for supporting the Warfighters and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance.
The Information and Intelligence Engineering group is looking for a Data Scientist to work on Machine Learning as it applies to Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems. This position offers an exciting opportunity to grow technically and broaden capabilities while proudly contributing to unique state of the art solutions that truly make a difference.
* Integrate various machine learning-based tools into an overall data processing architecture
* Evaluate alternative methods, analytics and models in a scientific manner
* Collaborate on multi-disciplinary teams to devise robust solutions
* Work with higher order mathematics, data structures and databases
* Apply statistical and predictive modeling skills to challenging problems
* At least 5 years of experience with a Bachelor’s of Science
* At least 3 years of experience with a graduate degree
* Experience with Machine learning / Deep learning, such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Keras, Torch, etc.
* Experience with common languages used in machine learning, such as Python, Matlab, R, etc
* Experience with data analytics
* Experience with Computer Vision, Automated Target Recognition (ATRs) and Target Tracking
* Experience with autonomous systems
* Experience with software, such as C/C++
* Experience with image processing
* DOD experience
* Excellent writing and verbal skills
* Ability to positively contribute in a team environment
* Due to projects/programs, candidates must be a US Citizen-
* Ability to obtain a US Government clearance
* 10% or less travel.
* BS in a technical field such as Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Image Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.