4 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking a highly motivated Cybersecurity Professional (Level 4) to join our Enterprise Government Cybersecurity team as an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) in St. Louis, MO.
To succeed in this role you will rely on your cybersecurity and Information Assurance (IA) background to be a technical leader and support Enterprise activities and Boeing customers throughout multiple classified computing domains. The ISSM is responsible for maintaining and enforcing all Information System Security policies, standards, and directives to ensure assessment and authorization of information systems processing classified information.
* Perform security analysis of operational and development environments, threats, vulnerabilities and internal interfaces to define and assess compliance with accepted industry and government standards
* Lead and implement the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes under the Risk Managed Framework (RMF) for new and existing information systems
* Facilitates development of Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), Interconnection Security Agreements (ISA), Risk Acceptance Letters (RAL) and support Continuous Monitoring (CONMON)
* Oversees configuration management of assigned systems; auditing systems to ensure security posture integrity
* Lead staff with assessments and test/analysis data to document state of compliance with security requirements
* Conduct risk assessments and investigations, execute appropriate risk mitigations, and oversee incident response activities
* Conducts periodic hardware/software inventory assessments
* Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and programs. Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies
* Interfaces with the appropriate government customers, suppliers, and company personnel to implement protective mechanisms and to ensure understanding of and compliance with cybersecurity requirements
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer
of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are
engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold
innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for
yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance.
(Note: A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24
months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required):
* Active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance, adjudicated within the past 6 years.
* Possess one of the following IAM Level 3 DoD 8140.01 (previously 8570.01) Certifications: CISM, CISSP, or GSLC
* Applicants must include the following on their resume: IAM Level certification, Security Clearance level, and SSBI adjudication date
* Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills, customer relationship building skills, analytical skills and ability to lead/mentor teammates
* Experience leading ISSOs and teams
* Project management experience. PMP or CAPM certification is a plus.
* Experience with cybersecurity policies and implementation of Risk Management Framework (RMF): e.g. DAAPM, CNSSI 1253, ICD-503, JSIG, and/or NIST SP 800 series.
* Experience in assessing and documenting test or analysis data to show cybersecurity compliance.
* Demonstrated experience leading audits conducted by external stakeholders.
* 4+ years’ experience as an ISSO implementing or managing cybersecurity requirements on classified systems under JSIG, NISPOM, ICD 503, and/or CNSSI 1253
Typical Education / Experience
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work
experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD
degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an
equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree
is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic,
scientific or information technology field of study.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award