11 months ago
Sr Contracts Administrator-MON14268
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As part of the Bombardier Business Aircraft Contracts and Legal Services (BBACLS) group, you will play an important role in supporting the Bombardier Specialized Aircraft (BSA) group which markets and sells these aircraft. You will be based in Saint-Laurent and report directly to the Manager, Contracts and Supply Chain.
In your role, you will:
- Review and draft agreements. Therefore, your business acumen, added to your strong contractual writing skills, will be important and solicited by your clients;
- Be solicited by your clients regularly in order to ensure compliance with contracts and obtain an interpretation on different contractual provisions which will include several types, such as supply chain modification contracts. Your recommendations will impact the day-to-day relationships with our customers;
- Be called to anticipate commercial and contractual problems. You will need to ensure efficient communication between your clients and the BCACLS legal counsel, and the Tax, Risk Management and Export Control departments as well;
- Be called upon to support and, increasingly over time, lead the BSA team in contractual negotiations with customer and suppliers, and may be required to travel for that purpose;
- Have to find and integrate best world practices for managing and drafting contracts. Your curious nature and your ability to accept changes will definitely be an asset;
- Be responsible for developing processes and boilerplates for various contracts and governance; and
- Be responsible to identify and perform due diligence on modification houses to support BSA activities.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a law or business degree or relevant experience.
- You have five years of relevant experience in the contract management, drafting and/or negotiation fields.
- Experience in the aerospace manufacturing supply chain environment is an asset.
- You have excellent communication skills that help you to be firm on issues but gracious with people.
- You have strong knowledge of English (spoken and written) is essential, and good knowledge of French is an asset.
- You have passion, ability to summarize concepts and organisational skills in relation to contracts and details.
- You have the ability to provide creative alternatives to address the needs of the business to enable successful business capture.
- You have a leadership that inspires confidence, and ability to take calculated risks in your domain of responsibility.
- You have the ability to work independently when required and as a strong team player at other times, always ready to collaborate with others.
- You have a good knowledge of MS-Office environment (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Contract Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 30.10.2017, 4:23:03 PM