6 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Do you want to be a part of a global business, creating innovative solutions for the aerospace industry’s biggest customers? This is the core of what we do in the Electric, Environmental & Engine Systems (ES) business. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, ES focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
A segment within the Electric, Environmental & Engine systems (ES) business unit, Air Management Systems (AMS) is seeking a highly energetic, self-starter Contracts Demand Administrator to support Boeing 787 programs on our team in Windsor Locks, CT. The position reports to the Contracts Manager for AMS. The Demand Administrator will be responsibilities include the following:
* Manage and be responsible for all aspects of Managing Customer Purchase Orders scheduling and tracking.
* Manage and be responsible for all aspects of customer demand forecast.
* Manage and be responsible for all aspects of Customer Zero Hour Returned Units.
* Support Program office and Operations Teams.
* Support SI&OP team Demand Reviews.
* Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
* Assist Contract Administrators with Account Receivables Issues.
* Adhere to and comply with Standard Work Processes.
* Adhere to Import / Export Compliance Requirements.
* Customer Demand Management.
* Customer Zero Hour Returned Hardware.
* 2+ years experience in a business or contracts related field.
* Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* SAP expertise desired.
* Proven ability to tactfully interface with external customers and cross-functional teams.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen
* BA/BS degree in business, marketing, management, finance or related field required.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.