3 months ago
Looking for high quality painters- with corporate aircraft painting experience
Prepares and paints aircraft according to manufacturer and customer specifications
Provide technical assistance to painters with less experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* • Mask aircraft for protection from stripper application
* • Strip aircraft with paint remover, sanding skin and seal aircraft, as required.
* • Wash and prepare aircraft using appropriate and approved cleaning solutions.
* • Prepare surface and apply primer to aircraft for the sanding procedure.
* • Sand aircraft skin smooth and apply top-coat application to aircraft per customer approved design.
* • Paint stripes per customer approved designs and detail aircraft for customer delivery.
* • Detail, sand, and buff aircraft.
* • Perform other tasks as requested by the Paint Project Supervisor.
* Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Education/Experience: 3+ years of paint experience. High School diploma or general educations degree (GED) and experience in the basics of painting an aircraft.
* Language Ability: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* Math Ability: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
* Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
* No visible tattoos
About Our Client:
Our clients companies are privately owned and were created based upon values and principles, such as trust and honesty that will survive the test of time. For over 20 years, they have been providing outstanding aviation services on a global basis to operators of V VIP aircraft, corporate aircraft and government aircraft.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.