3 months ago
Our customers are MROs and Airlines operating Aircrafts across the world. Ensuring customer satisfaction on Landing Gear spare parts delivery performance is a key success factor to our business.
The Spares demand and supply planner is accountable, on a portfolio of Aircraft programs, for excellence in Spare parts service level (95%), as well as optimized inventory level, in line with company financial targets.
* • Develop Demand forecast and demand plan
* • Work with various stakeholders to integrate Business plan and market intelligence into the forecasts
* • Develop statistical forecasts analysis, using advanced planning/forecasting system (Syncron), and deliver monthly a new demand forecast
* • Lead the monthy spares demand review. Share the new demand package with key stakeholders
* • Communicate to all levels of the business major changes to the demand plan
* • Manage and improve forecast accuracy
* • Measure and report forecast accuracy and variance
* • Capture alerts and weak signals where forecast deviate from initial assumptions
* • Lead root-cause analysis into major forecast variances
* • Lead initiatives to improve forecast accuracy and stability
Manage supply plan
* • Monitor cascade of demand within SAP
* • Based on forecasted and actual sales, analyze the supply plan recommendations (in SAP), with the objective of validating and communicating a Supply Plan communicated with supply chain.
* • Ensure best possible balance between the supply plan and the spares demand plan
* • Manage proactively the risks of shortage, define and monitor the short / medium / long term recovery plans with factories to satisfy customer requirements
Optimize inventory levels
* • Optimize inventory level in line with company financial targets
* • Demand Planning / Forecasting methods / Supply planning experience
* • Good understanding of Advanced planning tool and SAP
* • MRP II and Supply Chain management best practices
* • 5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
* • Excellent problem solving analytical and organizational skills.
* • Ability to co-ordinate several projects at one time with aggressive deadlines.
* • Experience with forecasting tools
* • Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
* • Communication skills and presentation of data at the appropriate level : operational and management
* • Analytical skills & data manipulation / interrogation / synthesis
* • Organization
* • Customer oriented and committed
* • Time management and prioritization
* • Attitude: Proactive, autonomous, thorough, perseverant
* • Required to participate in the AOG rotation
* • Desktop computer software Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint
* • Management tools : Statistical Forecasting Tool/ Advanced Planning System, SAP, BI/Data reporting
* • Bilingual French/English
Specificity of the job
Travel to Europe : once a quarter
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. As a partner to 30 airframers working in the fields of commercial, regional, business and military transport, the company provides support to 27,000 aircraft completing more than 54,000 landings a day.