4 months ago
Requisition ID: 8840
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Sourcing Program Support Specialist to join our team in Annapolis, MD (IMS INC) (5010). Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
The Program Support Specialist for Sourcing is responsible for supporting sourcing engagement and process operations, transitioning sourcing results to procurement processes, and providing sourcing support to stakeholders. The Program Support Specialist must coordinate activities across IMS Enterprise Sourcing.
* Responsible for supporting sourcing activities to include: forecasting and analysis, planning and sourcing event development and execution, inventory control activities, LEAN techniques, risk registers and supplier management administration.
* Responsible for drafting vendor and stakeholder communication, sourcing and purchasing tool implementation, tracking and reporting on status, standards and documentation, developing and analyzing reports, and customer support.
* Work is supervised by the Senior Manager, Sourcing.
* Builds stable working relationships internally and externally.
* Applies sourcing and procurement functional or technical principles, theories, and concepts.
* Has working knowledge of industry practices and standards.
* Understands basic needs of the industry and customer.
* Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
* Experience in a business support function involving sourcing or other data analysis
* Experienced writer
* Experience gathering requirements
* Experience with sourcing tools and standards/documentation
* Experience with financial applications and running reports
* Customer service background
* Experience with Microsoft Excel (V-lookups, pivot tables, charts)
* Deltek Costpoint experience is desirable
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.