6 months ago
Responsible for designing, estimating, and facilitating implementation of solutions for organizations. Participates in determining architecture and technical direction for organization.
* Leads and facilitates the design and implementation of technical solutions and processes based on requirements delivered by the business analysts
* Actively participates and contributes to future infrastructure releases and middleware/hub
* Ensures that chosen technology is flexible, supportable and requires minimal maintenance
* Ensures the tactical implementation of the computing styles and architecture
* Drives and fosters integration and communication across technology groups and projects
* Creates and maintains current state of architecture in his/her area which including applications, data, technologies, processes, and users
* Provide estimates in accordance with phase of efforts including order of magnitude, high level, and detailed estimates
* Understands strategic technical direction of middleware, CI/CD, QA, systems management, enterprise data & access layers and computing options
* Actively participates in setting technical direction, architecture governance, and checkpoint and design reviews
* Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 7 years experience in business, engineering, and/or IT environment
* Expert level experience in airline technology and delivery to include customer and agent interfaces
* Strong communication skills
* 2 years experience in airline PSS solutioning, preferably Sabre
* M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
* Ability to handle complex technical issues and make trade-offs as required
* Experience with and knowledge of cloud services
* Professional experience programming C#, C++, or Java
* Experience with enterprise service bus implementations
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure have placed Hawaiian among the top of
all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow updates on Twitter about Hawaiian (@HawaiianAir) and its special fare offers (@HawaiianFares), and become
a fan on its Facebook page (Hawaiian Airlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend