4 months ago
N2 Imaging Systems, recently acquired by UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS), is an acknowledged leader in the design and manufacture of compact, low power, visible and infrared imaging systems used for soldier vision enhancement, targeting, and surveillance during day, night or low-visibility conditions. Our vertically integrated company, including operations and engineering staff are experienced veterans in providing low-power, lightweight solutions for capturing imagery across the spectrum. Our passion for supporting the Warfighter and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance.
N2 is currently seeking a highly motivated, Software Engineering Intern to join our team of talented engineers working in a fast-paced, hands-on, and highly-collaborative environment.
* Develop and maintain C# application used to automate production processes
* Develop unit tests for existing application
* Involved in the software release process
* Deploy and integrate software application in production
* US Persons required
* 0 - 2 years’ experience in Microsoft C# .NET software design, development and testing
* Object Oriented Design principles
* Experience designing Graphical User Interfaces
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* The ability to work well in a team environment
* Familiarity with binary math
* Programming skills in C++ on Windows
* Knowledge of SQL Server
* Familiarity with hardware, RS-232, USB, etc.
* Experience with image processing applications
* Programming skills in Matlab
* Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science \\ Computer Engineering or related major from an accredited university.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.