9 months ago
Requisition ID: 403
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Software Engineering Co-op (Spring/Summer 2018) to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
* Experience in Web Based Tool Development Provide third-tier support for supported applications.
* Experience with the following software tools: HTML, Java-Script, C#, VB, SQL Server T-SQL
* Investigate, troubleshoot, resolve, and provide resolution for incidents and problems with supported applications with little or no help.
* Communicate with system users to identify, explain, and resolve issues which cannot be solved by tier one and two support personnel.
* Analyze, design and develop simple applications.
* Works on assigned tasks under direct supervision.
* Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment.
* Understand and operate within company policies and procedures.
* Adhere to company and departmental policies and processes to help achieve predictable service levels and meet goals.
* Participate in Data mapping, Data conversion and Data Validation.
* U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residence (Green Card) is required.
* Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.