• Seeking Software Engineer, Junior Level, in support of the ICBM Squadron Data Simulator Replacement program. Software Engineer will develop modular applications written in C++ on a LINUX platform with multiple interfacing requirements including external socket or network programming techniques. SQL experience required.
• Assists with the development, documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems. Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Assists with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met. Supports software project management and software supplier management functions. Selects, tailors and deploys processes and tools; establishes metrics. Performs software research and trade studies. Troubleshoots software issues. Works under general supervision.
• Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
This position will require the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level clearance
• Demonstrated experience with the following:
• An active Secret Clearance is strongly desired
• POSIX queues, shared memory, and sockets
Typical Education / Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.