8 months ago
Software Engineer I
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell is hiring a “Software Engineer I” for our Minneapolis, MN facility.
A challenging opportunity to support an Aerospace Engineering Inertial Navigation System and Sensor Product test systems.
The successful candidate will become a member of the Honeywell Aerospace Engineering and Technology organization.
This position may also support programs across the Aerospace organization.
The primary area of responsibility will be relates to the testing of new products and support of inertial guidance and navigation test systems. The development includes requirements gathering, analysis, design, and debugging of test system software to support new products.
The selected candidate will perform test software engineering tasks related to new product development and support.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Pursuing bachelor’s degree with a major in Computer Science, Physics, or Electrical Engineering with a (CompSci minor), from an accredited college or university.
* Due to export control restrictions, must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
* Must complete the highest level of education no more than 12 months prior to hire date
* Experience with inertial sensors integration, test, and analysis a plus
* Experience related to Matlab, LabView, C, C++, C#
* Experience with Agile software development
* Proficiency with MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* Demonstrated academic excellence
* Ability to work with teams of cross functional engineers
* Interpersonal skills: Relates well to all levels and kinds of people
* Able to build appropriate rapport; listens well
* Self-starter; Results driven; anticipates/initiates and implements solutions; proactive
* Action Oriented: Full of energy for the things that need to be accomplished; bias for action; decision-maker, team player
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
* Continued Professional Development
* * ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: req134553
* Category: Engineering
* Location: Minneapolis, MN USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.