9 months ago
Software Engineer I
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers.
Challenge yourself to play an intricate development role of America's Defense & Space.
Challenge your creative talents and expose yourself to diverse cultures and developing markets.
LabVIEW (Core, RealTime, FPGA)
LabWindows (C, C++)
Milestone, budget and project performance
Estimation development and analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors degree in Engineering
* Must complete the highest level of education no more than 12 months prior to hire date
* Understanding various software development lifecycle
* Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
* Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
* Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* Effective communicator
* Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
* Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
* Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
* Ability to code in multiple languages
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Continued Professional Development
* Relocation Provided
* Some Travel Required
* Job ID: HRD14816
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 19019 N. 59th, Glendale, AZ 85308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.