3 months ago
REQUISITION NUMBER: TRCS-USPI01700821
ABOUT BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, you will develop software to enable the on time delivery of a new generation for driverless automated transit systems. You will also develop software and embedded tools for training and verification to be used by our Vehicle and Wayside groups.
In your role you will:
Design software using JAVA, C# and .NET on workstations and customer simulation systems;
Write clearly Testable Design Requirements;
Communicate software design with teams in various geographic locations;
Prepare estimates to complete work tasks and monitor engineering progress against budget throughout project duration.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering;
- You have two (2) to five (5) years of experience in a similar role preferably; just graduated with strong Computer Science skills can be considered;
- You have experience in aerospace or medical industry;
- You have knowledge in software programing, JAVA, C+, C# and C++/ FQL;
- You possess critical attention to detail and deadlines;
- You have good communication skills;
- You demonstrate the ability to adapt well to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment;
- You are proficient in written and verbal English communication skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: US-PA-Pittsburgh
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.07.2018, 2:22:32 PM
10.08.2018, 11:59:00 PM