6 months ago
* Assists with the documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
* Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
* Assists with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
* Gathers information to support software project management.
* Documents deployed processes and tools and collect metrics.
* Supports software research and development projects.
* Troubleshoots basic software issues.
* Works under close supervision.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
2 years industry experience developing real-time applications.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award