7 months ago
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell Aerospace. Engineering position responsible for defining, designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining software for testing products supported by the Engines and Power Systems Mechanical Test Automation Engineering group in Phoenix. Provides technical guidance for data acquisition and control system software to customers and support groups.You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to take care of problems and opportunities.
* Identify and propose technical improvements using your software engineering knowledge and principals
* Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers
* We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Requirements and design
Software architecture and coding
Verification and Validation
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
* Understanding various software development lifecycle
* Computer programming experience with C, or C++., or Java.
* Computer programming experience with scripting languages
* Experience with Linux/UNIX systems required
* Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
* Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* Effective communicator
* Wide degree of creativity and latitude
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
* Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
* Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Continued Professional Development
* 1st Shift
* Some Travel Required
* Job ID: HRD17156
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.