10 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking experienced Software Engineers to join a team where Software really matters to work on a variety of exciting opportunities with training systems products in St. Louis, Missouri.
Software is an integral part of each of these products and these products are integral parts of the defense of multiple nations. If you come to work with us you will be responsible for full life-cycle software development which means you will have a hand in defining the requirements; designing, implementing and testing the software; and supporting these products through delivery and in the field.
There are a number of possible job assignments, including:
* Pilot Training Simulators
* Maintenance Training Simulators
* Instructor Operator Stations
* Flight Environment Simulations
As a Software Engineer you will work with a team in a casual but professional environment where there is long-term potential for career growth into management or technical leadership positions
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Basic Qualifications (Required)
* 5+ years of professional experience in Software Development.
* The ability to obtain a US Security clearance (post start), which requires US Citizenship
* Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
* Professional experience with C++, C#, and/or Java.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability and desire to work in a team environment.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Limited travel may be required depending on the job assignment.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award