6 months ago
168615, Software EngineerCA - O/M -
Job Title: Software EngineerCA - O/M
Region: CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
City: El Segundo
Duration: 10 MONTHS
Description: Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Software Engineers 3 located in El Segundo, CA
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system and assists with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Supports software project management.
- Troubleshoots software issues and works under general supervision.
Client is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers.
Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- 2+ years of performing server software development in Java.
- 2+ years of experience developing ground control software.
- 1+ years of experience with SQL Server databases.
- 1+ years of experience with validation testing.
- Experience with software integration.
- Experience with XML.
- Experience with avionics control algorithms, hardware interfaces and I/O device drivers, networking, SQL and nonrelational databases, web-based development.
- Java software development experience running in the JBoss / Wild-Fly service bus.
- Experience with Payload Command generation and Payload Telemetry processing.
- JUnit Test experience.
- Experience performing JAXB code development.
- Experience with TCP/IP data transfer.
Accredited Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
8 AM - 5 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.
Robert Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (x305 orx305