6 months ago
This position will develop new backend services and APIs to support Airport Operations and other initiatives. Skills in software design, integrating micro-services, deployment to the cloud and producing solid, hardened code will be required.
* Own and drive products and/or features to completion
* Help define direction of your team’s products
* Mentor other team members with design and coding best practices
* Serve as SDE role model for team
* Perform code-reviews
* Help drive detailed requirements by working closely with product owners and business analysts.
* Lead and/or participate in the organization’s technology and design decisions
* Assist development lead in ensuring the software development process is effectively followed including review of design documents, test documents, and code as well as ensuring performance testing, security reviews, and operational readiness reviews are
* Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of experience and education
* 5 years of professional software development experience
* Completed at least 3 full product release cycles
* Expertise in implementation design including OOD
* Expertise in C#, C++, or Java
* Deep knowledge in object oriented design and service oriented architecture
* Expertise in high-level and implementation design
* Knowledge of service oriented architecture (SOA)
* Master’s degree in Computer Science
* Solid knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack
* Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) certification
* Knowledge of any of MuleSoft, SiteCore, VSTS/TFS, PowerShell, SQL, NoSQL, AngularJs and Active Directory
* Knowledge of Azure, AWS, or Rackspace
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by
Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at
HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow updates on Twitter about Hawaiian (@HawaiianAir) and its special fare offers (@HawaiianFares),
and become a fan on its Facebook page (Hawaiian Airlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend