9 months ago
SIS Aftermarket Certification Engineer
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 56544BR Date posted 11/10/City Burnsville
In the role of Aftermarket Certification Engineer for Sensors and Integrated Systems, you will design installation kits and help develop documentation packages to support the aftermarket certification of products on Aircraft working with DOD Partners and Certifications authorities for Commercial/Business/DOD Aviation
• Generate drawings of installation kits for Aircraft.
* Engineering related experience gained doing internship, co-op, and/or research projects.
* Basic understanding of FAA Certification Processes
* Working knowledge of MS programs (Word, Excel, and PPT).
* Must be able to verify U.S. Person Status as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
* 0 to 6 years of experience in an aviation related field
Education: BS in Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering or Electrical Engineering
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.