10 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Get onboard the UTC Aerospace Operations and Supply Chain team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. Operations and Supply Chain employees have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality, and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
For us at UTC Aerospace Systems, quality is personal. People’s lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time to the men and women who save lives, to the astronaut exploring outer space – what we do matters, every day. If you checked the boxes above, we invite you to join the Quality organization as we work to be the best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and zero defect parts.
* Plans and schedules workflow and organizes stockroom/shipping/receiving teams to meet production and shipping schedules.
* Evaluates performance and conducts performance reviews.
* Ensures team conformance to organization policies and procedures.
* Resolves employee conflicts and troubleshoots and solves materials issues.
* Initiates or recommends plans to motivate employees to achieve goals.
* Initiates or recommends methods to improve materials processes.
* Prepares and presents information such as results and processes to management and employees.
* Champions the organization’s culture and communicates vision and goals regularly.
* Manages inventory transactions.
* Champions continuous improvement activities.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
* The ideal candidate will have inventory management, stockroom, and manufacturing experience, with a strategic focus.
* The ideal candidate will have experience with SAP or other applicable ERP system
* Must be able to pass and maintain ATF Clearance.
* Ability to work under extreme pressure.
* Good computer skills in MS Office applications
* Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to resolve conflicts.
* Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen
* Associate’s degree
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.