3 months ago
Sheetmetal Mechanic will maintain, repair, and overhaul aircraft to ensure the aircraft is in safe working condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform all repairs, replacements, etc. on all aircraft systems, airframes in a safe and expeditious manner and within FAA, and or manufacturer’s specifications.
* Assist team leaders and shop foreman in finding unsafe or potential problems to customer’s aircraft. Report errors, and do repair as needed.
* Become familiar with all technical publications (maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, airworthiness directives, service bulletins, etc.) concerning aircraft maintained at this facility.
* Own and maintain basic hand tools and test equipment to perform assigned tasks.
* Work and communicate closely with other shop and office personnel to assure smooth transition of all customer aircraft.
* Become familiar and proficient with all shop test and maintenance gear.
* Perform all tasks assigned by management in a timely and safe manner.
* Maintain a professional demeanor towards all customers, be courteous, informative and sincere.
* Maintain a clean and neat work area. Help with other housekeeping duties as assigned.
* Provide backup to line personnel when they are moving aircraft in and out of the hangers.
* Other activities and projects as approved by the Director of Maintenance, Shop Foreman or the General Manager.
* 5 years in aircraft maintenance required
* Cessna models 152 to 400 series aircraft experience, preferred.
* IA Required
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must have own tools
* Candidates must report on day 1 with acceptable US Persons documentation per U.S. Export Control Compliance requirements.
* Must have and main current and valid driver's license
About Our Client:
Our client has a legitimate claim to the title of “Premier Cessna Affiliate.” The company’s long association with Cessna has also been filled with a number of “firsts,” including being the first official Cessna dealer, the first Cessna Conquest dealer and ranking first when it comes to supplying Cessna parts to customers all over the world. The relationship goes back more than six decades and is marked by numerous interesting–and sometimes surprising—milestones and facts.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.