4 months ago
This position is responsible for fabricating, repairing, replacing, or rebuilding aircraft structures, repair parts, and special tools, in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must have working knowledge and the ability to fabricate, repair, replace, or rebuild aircraft structures, repair parts, and special tools.
* Must be willing to sand blast, pressure wash and disassemble
* Works according to written and/or verbal instructions.
* Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
* Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of assigned duties.
* Must have Sheet Metal experience of 5 plus years; in an MRO environment-preferred.
* Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints, and drawings.
* Must be efficient in the use and application of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary for the accomplishment of duties assigned.
* Must have an understanding and working knowledge of hazardous material handling and disposal as related to the job assignment.
* Must have minimum required tools.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Must be able to wear a full face respirator and to be able to pass a respirator exam.
About Our Client:
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing and overhauling aerospace structures, systems, and components. This client designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems, and aircraft structures. They partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.