4 months ago
APA Services is seeking to hire several Senior Sheetmetal Mechanics for a long term opportunity in Greenville, SC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Advanced knowledge of Sheet-Metal fabrication, Sheet-Metal Installation, Sheet-metal Lay-out, Sheet-metal part fabrication
* Forming complex angles and configurations, Sheet-metal Forming, drilling, stamping, shaping, bending, punching
* Sheet-metal cutting, riveting, filing and dimpling, Install Sheet-metal parts, install fabricated items on aircraft
* Read Engineering specifications, Read Blueprints
* 5+ years’ sheetmetal repair & fabrication
* Applicants should bring all trade specific hand tools to this assignment
* Solid work history required (This is a long term assignment. Applicant’s with short stents of employment over the previous 2 years will not be considered)
* High School Diploma or GED
* Tool box MUST be SHADOWED and tools ETCHED
* Candidates must report on day 1 with acceptable US Persons documentation per U.S. Export Control Compliance requirements.
About Our Client:
Since 1950, our partner has set the standard for excellence in business aircraft sales, service and management. Its rich history began in Greenville, SC and has expanded to additional locations in Nashville, TN & Dayton, OH.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.