9 months ago
Seeking Structures / Component Mechanics in Fort Worth, TX
Must have recent commercial aircraft experience
About the Opportunity:
* Must be able to work 2nd shift
* Composite / Structures at the component level
* Competitive compensation and benefits
* Mid size company feel with the resources of a large organization
As a Senior Structures and Aviation professional, you have a record of achievement for an incredible attention to detail and completing job assignments in a timely manner. Your expertise in the repair, replacement and rebuilding composite parts will be key to your success with our client. Technical abilities to include OEM (CMM, SOPM,AMM, IPC) data review working from Engineering documents as well as repair specification.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Attributes You Offer:
* Minimum of three years expertise in repair, modification, replacement or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft
* Proven experience developing repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
* Technical abilities to include OEM (CMM, SOPM,AMM, IPC) data review working from Engineering documents as well as repair specification.
* Experience utilizing OEM and Engineering drawings to modify composite parts
* Strong understanding of the quote process
* Knowledge of all all standard chemicals, epoxies, sealants, resins, pre-pregs, composite repair materials and their
* Strong communication skills to effectively engage with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership
* Team Player with a great co-worker rapport
* Must have your own tools
* Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
* Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
* Complete job assignments in a timely manner
* Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading
* Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification
* Conduct operational tests
* Help with general clean-up of work area
* Responsible for accurately clocking to jobs
* Regular and prompt attendance
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Your long-term career opportunity in structures and composites awaits. APPLY TODAY!
Send resume to email@example.com