8 months ago
The Sheetmetal mechanic position is considered to be a Mid level position with client company. (3-5 years of experience)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures
* Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify aircraft structure or interiors
* Complete specialized tasks, such as flap peening, cold working, etc.
* Fabricate repair parts using special shop tooling, such as brakes, stretchers, etc.
* Utilize special installation tools, such as blind rivet guns, etc.
* Must have 3++ years' experience on Commercial or Military Aircraft as a Sheetmetal Mechanic
* Experience on Boeing 737 and 767 is preferred
* High school diploma
* TRAVEL BONUS UP TO $1000.00
About Our Client:
Headquartered in Everett, Washington, with additional operations in Moses Lake, Washington; Kansas City, Missouri; and Fort Worth, Texas. This national MRO network provides seamless support for military, commercial and regional aircraft operators – including airframe maintenance, component repair, engineering support, fuselage painting, and business jet services.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.