3 months ago
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or GED certificate or equivalent in experience.
* Minimum two (3) years related experience.
* Able to operate a variety of hand tools and machines as listed under duties and responsibilities.
* Ability to follow and comprehend verbal and written instructions as well as present information in both verbal and written form.
* Must have basic mathematical skills to perform calculations in percent, decimals to apply concept and measurement in areas and volumes.
* Ability to work well in a diverse and team environment.
* Ability to learn basic computer skills.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and involved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardization situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Requires valid California driver’s license for forklift certification.