about 1 year ago
The Sheet Metal A&P Mechanic role builds components for aircraft applications using a variety of sheet metal materials.
* Shoot and buck rivets to specifications following FAA guidelines
* Recognize differences in types of metals including structural strength and thickness
* Perform sheet metal bends to guidelines and specifications as dictated in normal aviation practices
* Remove existing rivets from aircraft structure
* Work with and around a variety of chemicals and follow all OSHA standards in regards to PPE
* Build components for aircraft applications using a variety of sheet metal materials
* Make decisions regarding how to make repairs and know what repairs can and can’t be done
* Understand and apply FAA standards (AC4313 Chapter 4)
* Read blueprints to ensure build and modification completion, follow both written and verbal instructions
* Effectively document job completion paperwork
* Other duties as assigned
* Valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant license strongly preferred
* Previous experience working with sheet metal, or completion of a technical school program in a similar field of study
* Must provide own tools
* Ability to use and effectively manager ERP program, time clock and company intranet
* Manage time to effectively meet company priorities
* Experience with King Air, DHC-8 or Beech 1900 aircraft preferred
* Ability to:
* Crawl in and out of tight spaces
* Lay in a prone position for more than 4 hours
* Comfortably work at elevated heights of at least 40 feet for extended periods of time
* Lift balance, and carry 50 lbs.
* Work in enclosed hangars and exterior weather conditions
* Work in close proximity to other people
Return to Mechanic Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace