11 months ago
Location: San Francisco (HQ).
Boutique Air allows passengers to fly private for the cost of commercial, and we're currently looking for a detail-oriented, entry-level team member with a positive and professional attitude to support the extraordinary growth of our network.
This team member will assist with accounting and purchasing tasks as part of a small Finance team in our San Francisco HQ.
Ideally you will have:
* Have 1 year experience in a full-time Purchasing role
* College degree in Business or related field preferred
* Ability to professionally communicate via email, phone and written correspondence and interact with vendors and company staff
* Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
* Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail and confidentiality
* Have the ability to multi task and prioritize work
* Have excellent administrative and follow-up skills
* Have the ability to work both independently as well as a team in order to meet important deadlines
* Take initiative to improve internal process and generate cost savings
* Exhibit a professional attitude, good organization skills and have the ability to work well with others
Job duties include but are not limited to:
* Main point of contact for purchase requests
* Manage office supplies and office maintenance
* Purchasing of supplies for 30 different airport/aircraft maintenance bases
* Coordinate major purchases such as company vehicles
* Sorting and delivering mail to correct departments
* Filing accounting invoices/bills
* Assist with data entry
* Coordinate shipping and receiving of various parts and supplies
* Research cost saving initiatives for our operations
* Assist with travel and expense management for office personnel
* Assist with ad-hoc requests from accounting or operations
Please extend an application if you're interested in joining our Finance team!