10 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we believe that innovation starts with our people. That’s why we have over 8,000 engineers located in 70 sites around the globe, across 14 countries. But our Engineering organization is not just a collection of individual businesses. We use our size and expertise to create system solutions that work across all our product lines.
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our Engineering ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies. Together, we will move the world forward!
The Service Engineer monitors the performance of our systems and products, trains customers and addresses technical questions from airlines, the OEM and MROs to ensure that our flying customers are delighted with our performance. Additionally, the Service Engineer is responsible for qualification testing of new or re-designed components.
* Oversee product qualification testing
* Respond to technical requests from MROs and airlines technical issues and requests for in-service systems and products
* Monitoring in-service product performance, identifying technical issues as needed
* Be the customer advocate to address high pain technical issues
* Provide internal and external customer training on equipment overhaul, troubleshooting, and systems operation
* Drive updates and improvements into maintenance documentation (AMMs/CMMs/FIMs/etc.
Qualification: Three to five years experience in:
* Endurance and Environmental Qualification Testing per DO160
* Qualification Test Report writing
* Project Management
* Knowledge of MS office tools; Word, Excel, Outlook
* Project team environment
* Working on mechanical or electrical systems
* Customer service skills
* Working with international customers
* Capability to work in the hectic environment, fast decision making and prioritization skills required
* Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aviation or Electrical Engineering from a four-year university required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.