about 1 year ago
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as the 2016 America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Senior Test Software Engineer to join our team in Melbourne, FL. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
* Develop test software for new aviation products to be deployed into manufacturing and service centers.
* Software support for existing production stations to include Environmental Stress Screening.
* Develop requirements based test procedures and perform requirements based verification including test coverage analysis.
* Work in a cross-functional team with Product Design, Manufacturing and Program Management.
* Perform independently under the direction or technical and program management.
* Provide technical information for bids of medium and high complexity development projects.
* You have expertise developing and deploying test software into manufacturing environments using LabVIEW and TestStand.
* You have working knowledge of RF products.
* You have experience creating and maintaining test documentation.
* You have strong understanding of software engineering practices.
* You have experience performing test system integration.
* You have the ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
* You are able to validate data to correctly identify problems.
* You are able to adapt to changing circumstances.
* You are able to smoothly transition from one task to another.
* You understand that great systems require hard work from smart people across many disciplines and an understanding of how it all fits together.
Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline.
US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required. A minimum of 3 years of Test SW experience (LabView, TestStand, C#) is required.
Strong interpersonal Skills (Communication/Collaboration)
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.