9 months ago
Delta Air Lines, Inc., seeks a Senior Test Engineer.
The Senior Test Engineer will collaborate with the portfolio Development teams, Architects & other stakeholders to service the Quality Engineering (QE) needs for the projects.
Senior Test Engineer will work collaboratively with the central QA/QE CoE to build 'fit to purpose' QE services and solutions for the Revenue Management and Loyalty portfolios. Ensure that established methodologies and standards are used in product testing.
The Senior Test Engineer will be responsible for providing testing services for applications and infrastructure including distributed Internet technologies (J2EE, web services, etc.), client/server applications, mainframe environments and infrastructure components such as network components, server, and client/PC devices adhering to QA compliance and standards.
You will participate in the planning, estimating and prioritizing processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities. Develop testing deliverables including test requirements, defect tracking and reporting, test plans, cases, scripts, and reports for assigned projects
RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Provide expertise on automated software testing, use of software testing tools, and promote and recommend these tools when appropriate.
- Design, develop and execute test cases and scripts for assigned projects
- Develop QA deliverables that adhere to QA standards including test requirements, defect tracking and reporting, test plans, cases, scripts, reports, etc.
- Participate in planning, estimating and prioritizing processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities
- Mentor others on understanding and writing automated test scripts.
- Provide inputs on process improvements
- Define, collect and measure quantitative and qualitative QA metrics and provide suggestions on areas for improvement
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Bachelor or Masters Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years software testing experience across a wide variety of applications and infrastructure components, QA processes, test management and automated testing tools
- Experience writing and executing test strategies and plans, test requirements, test cases, test scripts, setting up test environments, test management, test methodologies, and automated testing software along with knowledge of the Systems Development Life-cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology
- Experience in Selenium, HP UFT, Appium, Git tools, CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Sonarqube, frameworks like cucumber, protractor and other industry standard test automation tools and Quality Center required
- Experience with CA Dev Test is preferred.
- Experience leading quality engineering effort for Agile & DevOps projects
- Must have Strong technical, analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and able to handle multiple concurrent tasks