6 months ago
Senior Systems Analyst
The senior systems analyst assesses issues and proposes solutions and/or corrective measures tailored to clients’ current and anticipated needs. The incumbent will be responsible for writing user stories for new features and ensuring that projects meet client timelines and expectations. This position requires being able to work autonomously and on multiple files at a time.
* Actively collaborate with the development team on deliverables;
* Plan, prioritize, and structure upcoming development iterations;
* Define and document new features in the form of user stories;
* Propose, design, and validate solutions based on business needs;
* Coordinate the development team and/or supplier team when implementing solutions;
* Work closely with the entire scrum team up to delivery;
* Ensure that asset management (materials and software) meets ITIL V3 and Agile standards.
* Bachelor’s degree in IT ;
* Minimum of eight years of IT experience;
* Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology (mandatory);
* Knowledge of digital technologies;
* Expertise in techniques used to document business needs as user stories;
* Knowledge of the travel industry (an asset);
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
* Attention to detail, integrity, and professionalism;
* Strong analytical skills;
* Excellent customer-oriented approach;
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills (English and French);
* Fluency in spoken and written English and French.
Location : Montreal Head Office / Downtown
Type of Work : Permanent, full time
Job category : Information technology
Business segment : Head office
Business unit : Transat A.T. inc.
Job # : AT-18-005
End date of posting : 2018-01-22