7 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking a Senior Subsystems Algorithm Engineer to join a project team assisting with the development of complex, state-of-the-art systems for airborne and space sensor applications. You will be a part of a high performance systems engineering team interacting with customers, suppliers, program management, integration and test engineers and senior technologists.
* Generate models and equations in support of Sensor Configuration Command & Control, and Ground data processing
* Document the algorithms and corresponding architectures developed for the processing of a sensor system
* Interact with a key receiver hardware subcontractor to review Algorithm Description Document deliveries
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Launch
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires an active Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Typical Education & Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's 14 or more years' experience, Master's with 12 or more years' experience or PhD with 9 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, mathematics, or physics.
* Experience with generating models and equations in support of Sensor Configuration Command & Control, and Ground data processing
* Experience with documenting algorithms within an algorithm description book for peer review
* Strong digital signal data processing knowledge
* Experience reviewing subcontractor algorithm data submittals
* 10+ years’ experience with MATLAB
* 10+ years’ experience with signal processing algorithm development
* Strong problem solving skills and logical thinker
* Self-Starter, team player, good communicator
* Experience of systems engineering processes (requirements definition, allocation, verification, architecture design and trade design)
* Experience working with subcontractors on technical design collaboration
* Knowledge of functional architecture development
* Experience with independent technical review on subcontractor technical design
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award