7 months ago
We’re looking for a creative self-starter and problem solver to helps drive our global communications strategy through powerful insights and analytics. We’re leading the industry in transforming the way companies connect with employees and customers and we want you to help us take it to the next level. In this role, you’ll work closely with our internal and commercial communications teams to analyze data across all channels we support. If you have a passion for problem-solving, a keen eye for detail, and a strong desire to help push the limits of strategic thinking, this role is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
* Evaluate, analyze and report social trends, conversations, customer behavior and brand sentiment of all American Airlines brand and service related keywords across social channels.
* Develop advanced analytical insight reports based on engagement and traffic that will help inform content strategy.
* Manage American's social monitoring tools to provide reporting and pulse of topical campaigns, issues and those of concern for media relations. This responsibility includes vendor relationship management and technical understanding of the systems.
* Work closely with the Operations Research team to continuously enhance the team member relationship database to increase knowledge of site behavior and content consumption.
* Advise on usability best practices, trend and other experience standards while making recommendations that best support the achievement of business objectives.
* Participate in user experience testing and focus groups and provide usable insights which advocate for the end user.
* Develop weekly, month, quarterly, biannual and annual reports to be shared various stakeholders.
* Moderate American’s internal social collaboration intranet.
* Participate in active community management of the various collaboration spaces of the internal site.
* 3-5 years of experience with social collaboration tools and reporting or a broad range of reporting tools within various disciplines.
* Expert level proficiency in leveraging Excel’s native capabilities to deliver data in a streamlined and easily digestible manner; including the use of pivot tables, macros and graphs.
* Ability to analyze data and extract the most significant points providing impactful insights.
* Proven analytical and deductive reasoning skills; able to translate findings into meaningful positioning strategies.
* Ability to identify opportunities for improving existing processes through the delivery of data insights.
* Experience with standard social and marketing analytics tools, including but not limited to all native social media reporting tools, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Brandwatch, Spredfast, Netbase, Unmetric and TweetReach (Union Metrics).
* Experience with usability analysis and discovery such as metric analysis, end-user interviews, usability tests and competitive analysis.
* Ability to reconcile key stakeholder interests, conflicting priorities and business strategy.
* Highly organized and motivated self-starter who can deliver results with minimal direction.
* Ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 16073
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Database, Content Strategy, PR, Relationship Manager, User Experience, Technology, Customer Service, Marketing