9 months ago
KBRwyle has a requirement for experienced Senior Software Systems Engineers to support our operations within the Airborne Electronic Attack (AEA) Integrated Project Team (IPT) at Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division (NAWCWPS) NAS Point Mugu, CA.
The candidate will be responsible for performing systems engineering for the Joint Mission Planning System-Maritime (JMPS-M) software in use with the EA-18G, F/A-18E/F and EA-6B.
Duties will include:
• Identify customer/user needs: meet and interact with various users, develop an understanding as to what their needs are, document the understanding, get feedback from the users on the documented needs, share the needs with the software developers, and document the software requirements in DOORS or Team Foundation Server (TFS).
• Document high-level and detailed customer needs
• Analyze customer needs and their impact to existing software
• Discern new software requirements based upon customer needs and in light of existing software requirements.
• Establish requirements traceability from high-level requirements to low-level requirements
• May be called upon to develop design approaches.
• Provide software requirement metrics on requirement stability and maturity
• Prepare and give presentations on requirements and design
• Prepare and give presentations for requirement and design meetings with customers and other stakeholders.
• Conduct requirement and design peer reviews.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution and ten (10) years of experience is required.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge and experience with the following are highly desired:
• Rational DOORS
• Team Foundation Server 2015
• Microsoft Office
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.